Steelco US 800 Ultrasonic Washer
The Steelco US 80 model has been designed as a practical and high reprocessing capacity device for the pre treatment of complex micro surgical instruments.
The effective cleaning action of Steelco Active Flushing Technology is due to the combined decrusting action of the ultrasonic effect and a powerful channel flushing.
Ported instruments are directly connected through standard luer lock connectors. The connection of non ported instruments is made by the use of injection sleeves with silicone seals.
Instrument capacity: up to nr. 20 with dedicated luer lock connections or injection sleeves.
Tank dimensions: 650x300x220h mm 25.9”x11.8”x8.66”
Basket dimensions: 600x250x100h mm 23.62”x9.84”x3.94”
- Washing tank made of stainless steel AISI 316L.
- External body made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Pump for the automatic chemical dosing.
- EN ISO 15883-1 compliant.
- Soft touch LCD color control panel.
- RS 232 port for printer connection.
- USB port for cycle data download.