RCC-233 rev-o-lu-tion™ Cart
Cart doors feature polycarbonate scratch-resistant windows that allow the staff to determine the status of the cart at a glance.
• Aluminum and stainless steel construction.
Glass-flled polymer handle system with integrated door catch mechanism.
• Polymer handle is cooler to the touch after cart washing.
Integrated body, ﬂoor and doors increases overall cart rigidity.
• Inside ﬂoor is sloped 1½º to the rear of cart to contain ﬂuids.
• High temp, impact resistant bumper is mounted directly to the cart body to reduce overall footprint.
• Roll-out shelves with two position latch mechanism safely locks the shelf in or out.
• Cart is designed to quickly drain during cart washing to minimize residual water.
• Overall weight of cart reduced.
• Horizontal mounted paddle latches.
Overall outside dimensions: 29”W x 27½”D x 59”H
Usable Interior Space: 20”W x 23½”D x 44¾”H
- Single door
- re•volve™ 6″ diameter, maintenance-free, high-temp, engineered thermoplastic casters
- Two direction and two total lock casters
RCC-233-SS: Solid shelf, for RCC-233 and RCC-256-MS.
RCC-233-SSRO: Roll-out solid shelf, with (2) position spring loaded shelf lock. Shelf locks in storage and fully extended position for RCC-233 and RCC-256-MS.
RCC-233-WS: Wire shelf, for RCC-233 and RCC-256-MS.
RCC-233-WSRO: Roll-out wire shelf, with (2) position spring loaded shelf lock. Shelf locks in storage and fully extended position for RCC-233 and RCC-256-MS.