Midmark Ritter 104 Exam Table Refurbished
This Midmark Ritter 104 Exam Table features a manually adjustable back section that is controlled by a spring-assisted release handle. For many years the Midmark 104 Exam Table has been the most sought after table because of its low cost and simple design. We fully repaint and refurbish the 104 Ritter Exam Tables so they both look new and function the way a new exam table should.
Midmark Ritter 104 Exam Table Features
- An extendable footrest shelf includes a positionable upholstered pad and a removable treatment pan.
- Five storage drawers feature steel ball-bearing glides; two on the foot end of the table and three on either the right or left side of the table.
- Self-locking steel step with a non-skid surface. The step extends from the foot end of the table to assist patient entry and exit.
- A duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacle, located on the foot end, left side of the table.
Midmark Ritter 104 Exam Table Specifications:
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lbs (147.4 kg).
- Weight of Table: 250 lbs (113.4 kg).
- Back Section Adjustment: 0 to 80°.
- Upholstered Top: 27" (W) x 55" (L) (68.6 cm x 139.7 cm).
- With Footrest Extended: 72" (182.9 cm).
- Seat Height: 31.75" (80.6 cm) to top of the upholstered seat at the foot end.
- Step: 10.75" x 17.75" x 10.75" (H) (27.3 cm x 45.1 cm x 27.3 cm).
- Base: 17.5" x 42.375" x 4.125" (H) (44.4 cm x 107.6 cm x 10.5 cm).
- Electrical Ratings: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6.0 or 6.5 A.
Midmark Exam Table Base Color Options:
- Ritter Beige
- Midmark Pearl Grey
- Custom Base Colors Available Upon Request
Midmark Exam Table Vinyl Color Options:
- Coffee Cream
- Light Adobe (Appears White)
- Dove Grey
- Yew Green