The Mizuho OSI Radiolucent Imaging Top 5927 supports a patient in the supine, lateral, or prone position. When the Radiolucent Imaging Top is used with the Spinal Surgery Top 5943, the patient can easily be re-positioned from supine to prone without being physically removed from the table.
Since 1978, Mizuho has been a leading manufacturer in medical equipment and surgical table systems. Following along with their mission of improving patient outcomes for people undergoing surgery, Mizuho's top-of-the-line equipment can be found in some of the most recognized surgery centers.
Mizuho's modular table base is used with three different table tops. The orthopedic trauma top, spinal table top, and the one we will discuss below, the 5927 Mizuho OSI radiolucent imaging top.
Mizuho OSI Radiolucent Imaging Top 5927 Specifications:
Height Range: 27 in- 48 in
Lateral Tilt- 25 degrees
Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg- 10 degrees
Patient Weight Capacity- 500lbs
Table Top Length- 84in
Table Top Width- 21.5in
Standard components for the radiolucent imaging top include:
• Tempur-Pedic Medical Table Top Pad (2in) 5840-7028
• Patient Safety Strap
Optional accessories that are available include a Clark Socket, Lateral Positioner, Deluxe Lateral Positioner, Universal Footboard with Tempur-pedic Medical Pad, Pelvic Reconstruction Kit Cart, and the Wilson Spine Frame (5319).
Mizuho's 5927 Imaging Top is used for many different specialties. These include:
• Anterior Cervical Surgery
• Catheter Placement
• Pelvic/Acetabular Reconstruction
• Vascular Procedures
• Cardiac Angioplasty
• Pain Management
• Joint Imaging
• Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy
Compatible Mizuho OSI Table Modular Table Bases
As mentioned above, the 5927 Mizhuo OSI radiolucent table top is designed for use with the modular table system base. This table base system features an I-beam retractable for easy and secure storage and dual column design for easy C-arm access.
We currently offer three models of Mizuho Table Bases that are compatible with the radiolucent table top; OSI 5803, OSI 5892, and OSI 5890.
1. (Full Battery Backup) OSI 5803 Table Base is designed to work with gimbaled OSI modular tops, equipped with full battery backup, and has powered lateral tilt.
2. (Partial Battery Backup) OSI 5892 Table Base is an electric table base with an on/off switch, emergency rotation lock override, and a traction pulley. This table is designed to work with gimbaled OSI modular tops and comes equipped with partial battery backup.
3. (Manual) OSI 5890 Table Base utilizes both electrically operated and hand-operated controls. This table base does not have a battery backup and manual lateral tilt.
Contact Us to begin your quote on the Mizuho OSI Radiolucent Imaging Top 5927.